Monday, August 6, 2012

July Recap

So I have decided that I am so far behind on posting that I am not even going to try and catch up.  I do have to note that at the beginning of July Tom and I had a GREAT vacation in Hawaii kid less.  It was in our top 3 vacations ever, and we will be going back to Kauai again!

So obviously life is hectic or I would get around to posting more often... two people working with two kids is pure chaos, but we are surviving.

The kids are both getting so big. Carter is starting to potty train... hate to say that to loud... for fear we will start going backwards. His vocabulary has exploded and you can actually have a real conversation with him.  Today him and I sat and ate lunch together talking for 35 minutes. I think he liked it because at dinner tonight he said "we are talking mom".  He is adorable.. still a handful who is defiant but adorable.

London is getting so big.  She started sitting up by herself this week and eating baby food. She likes to eat but already wants to hold the spoon so as you can see by the picture below has it everywhere by the time we are done.  She is still the best baby and rarely cries... although it has picked up a little because she is teething, which is understandable.  She LOVES Carter and will be trying to get after him with in a month or two.  You can just see it in her face that she wants to follow him!

Also below are some pictures from some of Carter's birthday celebrations... he had 4! And is obviously a very spoiled little boy!

Well that is it for now, I need to get to bed... as the kids haven't been sleeping through the night.  So everyone have a great week!












 The start of an adult game of water balloon toss!