Monday, August 8, 2011

Another baby on the way

So I know that most of you already know that we are expecting another baby, but I guess it needs to be made blog official! Did anyone catch the baby bump in the previous post!!!! Check out the picture of me sitting down in the limo and you'll see it. :-)
So just a few details in case anyone is wondering...

1. Due Date: February 1st... and they are not changing it on us this time!
2. Sex... we don't know the sex yet... can't tell that till week 20 ultrasound and we will not be finding out.   We don't care what we have as long as they are healthy.
3. No Carter doesn't understand that he is going to have a sibling. I keep telling him but he either doesn't care of doesn't get it yet... my bet is he doesn't get it yet, because I'm pretty sure he is going to care!
4. No we are not having twins even though I look like I am 20 weeks pregnant. I compared this pregnancy with side shots from the first one.  Hopefully it doesn't continue at this rate.

Any other burning questions write them on the shout box and we'll try and answer them. :-)

Have a good week everyone!