Friday, March 16, 2012

Busy Bee's

I can't believe how fast my maternity leave is going by!  We have been busy bee's and have settled into a routine. I have also mastered taking the kids out by myself.  This week we went to open gym, Kohl's, the park to have lunch and Target in one morning by ourselves.  It helps that London is a very easy going baby and Carter is excellent when we are out and about.  I think he gets bored at home especially when the weather is poor and we can't get outside. 
Carter loves his sister and shows more and more affection to her every day. Today I walked into the living room to see him cuddling with her on the floor giving her kisses! It was adorable.  He is also very intrigued with the baby stuff.  The picture below is from a few weeks ago when he insisted on wearing the baby carrier.  He is an excellent big brother!






The picture below is a picture of London in her first dress!
And her second dress!
Our weather has been awesome for the past week! So we spend lots and lots of time outside.  Carter would live outside if I let him.  We have been eating most of our lunches on the porch. We have enough seating for 4 people... but I'm working on Tom to purchase furniture for the beautiful deck that he put on.  As soon as I get it done we'll have a deck party.  If anyone sees Tom's tell him to let his lovely wife get the furniture she wants! (I need all the help I can get, it took me 5 years to get our living room furniture)
Carter having lunch but not wanting to have his picture taken.
Over the weekend we had London baptised.  So we have lots of company.  Uncle Matt and Aunt Jac came down on Wednesday to meet our the newest addition to the family and be London's god parents.  I don't have tons of pictures from their visit on this computer but will add some from Jac's computer later this week. Then on Friday night Tom's parents and Grandparents came into town.  Then on Saturday my parents got here.  Wow did we have a house full and we loved every minute of it.  I only wish we had a houseful of family more often! Here are some pics from the baptism.



Deacon Larry!  He is so funny.  As we were taking this picture he said he feels like batman when we wears this!  It made me laugh really hard... obviously from my expression. :-)
All the Kareus's!
Godparents!
Uncle Matt and Aunt Jac brought Carter a bubble gun and  he of course loves it! It is a week later and we are going through bubbles like water.

The ice cream gang.
 London in her first summer outfit outside enjoying the 75 degree weather!
 Grandma and the Grand kids
 Proud Grandparents!
London on the coolest blanket ever.... It is even cuter in person.

Had to add this picture in there because at the beginning of the week we had snow and by the end of it we have 70 degree weather.  Indiana isn't reallly any different that the U.P.!